Sayfa 330/981 İlkİlk ... 230280320328329330331332340380430830 ... SonSon
Arama sonucu : 7848 madde; 2,633 - 2,640 arası.

Konu: Dolarda Yükseliş Kaçınılmaz - II

1. ?

2. Son günlerdeki Trump söylemlerinden sonra aklıma bu sahne geldi walla, kendi kendime dakikalarca güldüm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjBQGVooEwQ

3. Dolar gap sevmez. Cok cok fazla uzatmadan kapatir.

4.  Alıntı Originally Posted by human01 Yazıyı Oku
    Buyrun adamların senatörü yaptırım gelir diyor.

SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM: Well, I'm in Turkey and it's being reported in the Turkish media that President Erdogan is claiming that President Trump, in their discussions, told Turkey that if you activate the S-400, we'll find a way around sanctions. I doubt if that conversation occurred. It's impossible-- under our law, if Turkey buys the-- activates the S-400 missile battery they bought from the Russians, sanctions would be required under law. And we also, a couple of days ago, passed legislation banning the sale of the F-35 to Turkey if they activate the Russian S-400 missile battery. There is no way we're going to transfer to Turkey the F-35 technology and let them buy a Russian missile battery at the same time. It would compromise our platform.

MARGARET BRENNAN: But you're not saying sanctions are inevitable at this point. You see a way around them, some kind of compromise?

SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM: I hope so. But under our law, there is no discretion. If they activate the S-400 Russian missile battery, they will be sanctioned under U.S. law and the F-35 technology cannot be transferred to Turkey. We need to find a way out of this dilemma.
    Bu haber yeni mi hocam eski mi yeni ise etkiler usdtry kurunu

Alıntı Originally Posted by human01 Yazıyı Oku
    Buyrun adamların senatörü yaptırım gelir diyor.

SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM: Well, I'm in Turkey and it's being reported in the Turkish media that President Erdogan is claiming that President Trump, in their discussions, told Turkey that if you activate the S-400, we'll find a way around sanctions. I doubt if that conversation occurred. It's impossible-- under our law, if Turkey buys the-- activates the S-400 missile battery they bought from the Russians, sanctions would be required under law. And we also, a couple of days ago, passed legislation banning the sale of the F-35 to Turkey if they activate the Russian S-400 missile battery. There is no way we're going to transfer to Turkey the F-35 technology and let them buy a Russian missile battery at the same time. It would compromise our platform.

MARGARET BRENNAN: But you're not saying sanctions are inevitable at this point. You see a way around them, some kind of compromise?

SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM: I hope so. But under our law, there is no discretion. If they activate the S-400 Russian missile battery, they will be sanctioned under U.S. law and the F-35 technology cannot be transferred to Turkey. We need to find a way out of this dilemma.
    Alıp depoda çürütebilirsiniz ama aktive ederseniz yaptırım kaçınılmaz demiş açıkça.

6. Lindsey ve Graham akilli olsunlar. Margaret daha da akilli olsun adami carpariz

7. Haber güncel bir haber, bu sabah ki (Abd saatiyle) bir röportaja dayanıyor. Yanlız son kısmı biraz eksik vermişsiniz ben tamamını ekleyeyim:

SEN. GRAHAM: I hope so. Turkey's a strategic ally. They've helped us in Syria. They're a NATO ally, but they cannot have an S-400 Russian missile battery. President Trump's right that the last administration probably was too hard. They should have sold them the Patriot US missile battery to protect Turkish airspace. The way around this is to get the- Turkey to back off activating the S-400, replace it with a Patriot missile battery that is NATO compliant. I don't want a conflict with Turkey. They're a very important ally, particularly when it comes to Syria and the region. But under our law, there is no discretion. If they activate the S-400 Russian missile battery, they will be sanctioned under U.S. law and the F-35 technology cannot be transferred to Turkey. We need to find a way out of this dilemma.

Demiş ki: Önceki yönetim Türkiyeye Patriot sistemini satmış olmalıydı, bu bizim hatamız. Türkiye ile problem yaşamak istemem, onlar çok önemli dostlar bizim için özellikle Suriye ve bölgede. Bu işi s400 den vazgeçip patriotları almakla çözülebilir. Fakat bizim yasalarımızda bu konuda esneklik yok, eğer S400 ü kullanırlarsa, yaptırımlar olacak ve F35 verilmeyecek. Bu ikilemi halledecek bir yol bulmalıyız.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...-june-30-2019/

Sayfa 330/981 İlkİlk ... 230280320328329330331332340380430830 ... SonSon

Yer İmleri

Yer İmleri

Gönderi Kuralları

• Yeni konu açamazsınız
  • Konulara cevap yazamazsınız
  • Yazılara ek gönderemezsiniz
  • Yazılarınızı değiştiremezsiniz
  •