Arama sonucu : 4 madde; 1 - 4 arası.

Konu: Bitumen Vs Pitch

1. Bitumen Vs Pitch

Greetings, I'm completely new here, I will be not sure if "VÃOP" section certainly is the right place to share this and sorry just for this, but I had been hoping a friend here on hisse.net would be able to help me.
    Now i am wondering if anyone knows just about any trusted provider for petrochemicals, we are a manufacturer and we need a great source with regard to such services. Is this website good and anyone worked with them ?
    Iran bitumen price
    Moreover please tell me any good and comprehensive blog for more inormation about such services. We appreciate it.

2. Hey.
    here is a stock market forum. This is a stock market forum. i dont know if you can access this kind of information. however (as far as i know) you can obtain it from Tüpraş and Petkim. Prices in tons / TL are available on their website. i will word the link. USD / TL parity is now 7.3 TL. ifyou multiply the numbers you see by 7.3, you can get the dollar price.
    Good luck.

https://www.tupras.com.tr/bitum-fiyatlari-guncel

3. Sorry.
    i said it would multiply the price...was wrong. if you divide that number by 7.3, you get the dollar price. it is now showing as $ 325 / ton...

kuzudur kuzu bu.

Yer İmleri

Yer İmleri

Gönderi Kuralları

• Yeni konu açamazsınız
  • Konulara cevap yazamazsınız
  • Yazılara ek gönderemezsiniz
  • Yazılarınızı değiştiremezsiniz
  •